Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Washi Tape

 
 
It has been an interesting week so far.  Our computer and camera both died on us!!  So sad and not so good for a blogger.  How do I take pictures and create post??  Well my cell phone is my current camera and I have great parents who let me borrow their lap top.  Sorry for the lack of post this week.
 
Now for the post...
 
I bought some washi tape several months ago from Pick Your Plum.  I didn't know what I would use it for.  There are some great ideas out there, but I was waiting to figure out what I wanted to do.  The opportunity came.  It was my week to teach our co-op preschool.  We made these books for the kids.
 
 
 
I wanted to make them a little more fancy.  Not just construction paper.  And then it came to me to use the washi tape.  It was so easy to use and added just a little fun to each book.  It also helped on the back where the pins holding the book together were moving all around.   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment