Friday, January 11, 2013

Yo Yo Wreath

Years ago as a teenager, my sister and I started making yo yo's. Goal: to make a quilt. Well this never happened for me, my sister finished and the quilt is beautiful. I had all these left over yo yo's. So first craft post: what I used my Yo Yo's for.
I love wreaths, and I love this yo yo wreath. I can use it any time of the year! (I am just starting this blog, so if you are interested in getting instructions, I am more then happy to. Until requested, I am just going to post the craft idea).

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! You made my day when you started following my blog!! I really appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    HSC 1100
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete