Monday, February 18, 2013

Resin Flower Jewelry



I bought these Resin flowers from Pick You Plum a few months ago.  I figured I could make some great presents for my friends and daughters friends.  I bought all the jewelry making items at Hobby Lobby.  If you can catch these on sale, the total for the earrings, bobby pins, alligator clips (they are short ones, perfect for these flowers), pendants for a necklace were all less then $10.


I used E-6000 glue to put everything together. You don't need much of the glue at all. Just enough to cover the surface. Once you put the glue on and attach your resin flower, I move it around a little and make sure that everything looks even and symmetrical. I let mine dry overnight.











Check me out on this blog! The Dedicated House

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to make an order for some of these, they are SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like them! What color is your favorite?

      Delete
  2. Lynette, my friend saw these and said she might want to buy some. I'll have to talk to you about your pricing. :)

    ReplyDelete