Friday, May 17, 2013

Sewing Kid Clothes


I made these clothing items several years ago and posted them on a personal blog.  I was interested to see if any of you would like a tutorial on them.  Leave a comment and let me know if your interested. 


#1




I made these pants with cheap fabric because I didn't want to waste the good fabric on a pattern I was making and not so sure how it would turn out.

 
#2



#3

I found this darling fabric on sale and decided to make some clothes for my daughter. I had to create a couple of the patterns. I still need to do some tweaking...but overall they turned out okay. I am excited for her to wear them!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete