Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back To School Backpacks

 
 
 
 
Kids are already in school.  I remember as a child summers going so fast, it hasn't changed as an adult.  I love that they are in school, but I miss them.
 
For Backpacks this year we went to DownEastHome
 
They have these great canvas backpacks and lunch boxes that are seconds only because a company has made a mistake on monogramming. 
 
 
 EASY FIX:
 
I took some scrap fabric and used my silhouette machine to cut out my kids names and initials.  You have to buy the fabric blade for this, but I love to use fabric so it was a no brainer when I bought it.
 
  1. Iron on interfacing.
  2. Cut out pattern with machine.
  3. Iron on fabric
  4. I hand stitched it to give a little extra strength.
  5. You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment